Due to the continuing COVID-19 public health crisis, summer camp registration will remain postponed until at least June 5th. We understand neighboring communities have already cancelled their summer programs but we expect to receive further guidance from state and county health officials before a final determination.

In the meantime, we will continue to plan for our summer recreation programs with the hope we may be operational in a limited capacity this July. Please continue to follow us for updates as we remain committed to do all we can for the benefit and safety of all Dumont families.